- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 cups cooked turkey (cubed, or chicken)
- 4 burrito size flour tortillas (10-in., warmed)
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper sauce
- 8 slices tomato (large, thin)
- 1 avocado (small, peeled and sliced)
- Microwave cheese, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and sour cream in microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 20 seconds; stir until smooth. Stir in turkey and cayenne pepper sauce.
- Arrange tomato and avocado on centers of each tortilla, then top with turkey mixture.
- Roll up and secure with toothpicks. Slice in half diagonally and serve.