- 1 cup bread (coarsely torn fresh)
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese (divided)
- 1 cup hellmann's or best foods spicy buffalo with frank's redhot flavored reduced fat mayonnaise
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 9 ounces frozen artichoke hearts (cooked, cooled and squeezed dry)
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach (thawed and squeezed dry)
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Combine bread crumbs with 1/4 cup blue cheese in small bowl; set aside.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Spicy Buffalo with Frank's® RedHot® Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise, remaining 1/2 cup blue cheese, artichoke Hearts and spinach in medium bowl. Evenly spread artichoke mixture into 1-1/2-quart casserole, then top with bread crumb mixture.
- Bake uncovered 35 minutes or until heated through. Serve with your favorite dippers.