- 1 cup cooked chicken breasts (finely chopped, about 4 oz.)
- 1/4 cup chopped celery (finely)
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 2 burrito size whole wheat tortillas (10-in.)
- 2 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Spicy Buffalo with Frank's® RedHot® Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese (or shredded cheddar cheese, about 1 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon Country Crock® Spread
- Combine chicken, celery, carrots and Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Spicy Buffalo with Frank's® RedHot® Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise in medium bowl. Spread mixture on 1/2 of each tortilla . Sprinkle with cheese, then fold over.
- Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook quesadillas, turning once, golden, about 4 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve, if desired, with Wish-Bone® Light Blue Cheese or Light Ranch Dressing.