- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves (lightly pounded 1/4-inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon butter (I Can't Believe It's Not, !® Spread, divided)
- 12 celery (ribs, sliced into 2-inch pieces, 36 pieces)
- 36 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Spicy Buffalo with Frank's® RedHot® Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise (divided)
- Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 8 minutes; cut into 3/4-inch pieces and keep warm.
- Toss chicken with 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Spicy Buffalo with Frank's® RedHot® Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise in medium bowl.
- Alternately thread celery, tomatoes and chicken on 36 wooden skewers. Arrange skewers on serving platter and serve with remaining Mayonnaise.