- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (sliced)
- 1 clove garlic (chopped)
- 1 package Knorr Rice Sides - Creamy Chicken flavor
- 2 tomatoes (large, seeded and chopped, about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves (chopped)
- HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes, adding garlic during the last 30 seconds of cook time. Remove and set aside.
- PREPARE Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Creamy Chicken flavor in same skillet according to package directions.
- STIR in chicken and tomatoes. Sprinkle with mozzarella and basil.
|Calories180Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Hello 7 Mar 2017
Just made it today, this is actually my first ever own cooked meal and I LOVED IT! So did my best friend, we demolished the whole thing!
Penelope Beedle 12 Oct 2016
Delicious! The only thing I would change next time is to make two packets of the rice side ! My husband loved it!
Darlene W. 11 Apr 2016
Have made it three times now, Soooo good. Added green onions. also, a bit of oregano. Served with a side of fresh green beans.
Charlotte S. 16 Nov 2015
I did not have mozzarella cheese so I used mild cheddar. I also drizzled with balsamic vinegar. It was very, very good. I would fix it again. I loved it.
Amy G. 28 Jul 2015
It was pretty good. Definitely make it again. My mom & daughter (who is very hard to cook for) loved it!