- 1 pound broccoli (fresh, cut into bite sized pieces)
- 1 pound bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1 red onion (small, diced finely)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup sunflower seed (kernels)
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Truvia Baking Blend (or ½ cup sugar)
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
|Calories750Calories from Fat600|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat600|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Brooke 6 Sep 2018
This was a huge hit for my family's 4th of July party. I've been searching for the perfect side for years and had people begging me to bring this back next year. I substituted the dried cranberries for fresh grapes.
Jan A. 31 Jul 2018
Easy to fix and very tasty
Rebecca 2 Jul 2018
delicious! substituted the sunflower seeds for cashews though.
McCoy 24 May 2018
Super awesome and addicting!
Yana Mosley 26 Mar 2018
delish! I used splenda! was awesome!
Meghan Cicero 13 Aug 2017
I made it without the bacon, but it is delicious! Such a good side to any meal, the perfect crunch and mix of flavors.
Kara I. 9 Jun 2016
This is the perfect side dish for parties! I know there is a good amount of fat and sugar, but used as a side dish to serve many people, each person isn't necessarily eating all that much. Plus, people love it!
Karen G. 18 Feb 2016
It looks fantastic, but at 960 calories and 760 of them from Fat - that's just sad. To make it less fat, you could use Turkey bacon and use half the amount, substitute 1/2 the mayonnaise with yogurt, and use 1/2 the sugar/Truvia Blend.