- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 hamburgers, grilled or broiled
- 8 hamburger buns (lightly toasted)
- Cook bacon until crisp in 10-inch nonstick skillet. Remove bacon from skillet and chop; set aside. Reserve drippings.
- Cook onion in reserved drippings over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, about 8 minutes.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, blue cheese, parsley and pepper in small bowl. Stir in bacon and onion. Arrange burgers on buns, then top with bacon mixture.