- 0.5 kilograms ground beef
- 1 green bell pepper (large, diced.)
- 1 bowl mushrooms (cut.)
- 1 onions (large, diced.)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced.)
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth (or more of)
- 1/4 cup cooking wine (., White.)
- 1 stick cream cheese (cut up., 8 oz.)
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- olive oil
- egg noodles
- 1. Prepare the pasta as the box directions in salted water.
- 2. Fry the onions, pepper, garlic and mushrooms in olive oil.
- 3. Add the beef and fry it until it is brown.
- 4. Add the cut up cream cheese and stir to let it melt.
- 5. Add the wine, milk and chicken stock.
- 6. Add the soup. Let it simmer for a few minutes.
- 7. Season with salt and pepper.
- 8. Serve on top of egg noodles. Enjoy!
PER SERVING *
|Calories470Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ground Beef Stroganoff918 Plate
(Dairy Free) Ground Beef StroganoffSimply Whisked
Creamy Sausage and Tomato PastaThe Girl Who Ate Everything
Weeknight Ground Beef Stroganoff with Rosemary, Yogurt and MushroomsThe Spiced Life
Quick Mushroom Beef Stroganoff Skillet SupperAn Edible Mosaic
Creamy Beef Stroganoff FettuccineSweet C's Designs
Creamy Angel Hair Pasta & MeatballsWho Needs A Cape
Cheesy Beef StroganoffReal Mom Kitchen
Cheesy Pizza ChickenHellmann's
Ground Beef StroganoffThe Paleo Mama
Quick Beef StroganoffMyRecipes
Easy Ground Beef StroganoffAllRecipes
Weeknight Paleo Ground Beef StroganoffHotpan Kitchen
Instant Pot Creamy Taco Pastameatloafandmelodrama.com
Four Mushroom Ground Beef StroganoffI Just Make Sandwiches
Lean Ground Beef StroganoffBecky's Best Bite
Creamy Pasta SaladSimply Real Moms
Creamy Tomato Beef PastaLiving to Dine
Creamy One-Pot Shells and Beefmeatloafandmelodrama.com
Skillet Beef StroganoffKnorr
Creamy Sausage and Tomato PastaSix Sisters' Stuff
Mitzie's Beef StroganoffAllRecipes