- 1/4 cup chocolate sprinkles (to coat)
- 1/2 cup chocolate (topping)
- 3 cups low fat chocolate milk
- 12 scoops low-fat vanilla ice cream
- 2 bananas (large, peeled, frozen)
- Place 1/3 cup water in a shallow bowl. Place sprinkles on a plate. Dip the rims of four 1 1/2-cup serving glasses in water, then in sprinkles to coat. Place glasses on a tray. Refrigerate for 10 mins.
- Make 2 thick shakes at a time. Blend half of remaining ingredients until smooth. Pour into prepared glasses. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve at once.