- 1 tablespoon dressing (Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise, divided)
- 1 pound boneless sirloin steak
- 1 package cremini mushrooms (_, 10_oz., sliced)
- 1 onions (large, sliced)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Heat 1 tablespoon Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Brown steak on both sides and cook until desired doneness. Remove steak; set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium, add mushrooms, onion and garlic to skillet. Cook, stirring frequently, until mushrooms are lightly golden and onions are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in milk, thyme and remaining 1 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing; heat through. Serve over steak.