Steak house standard loaded baked potatoes transform easily into a decadent family-size dish!
- 3 pounds potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded, divided)
- 1 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing (or Hellmann's®)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 green onions (finely chopped)
- 6 slices bacon (or turkey bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled, optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 2-quart shallow baking dish with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and cook 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain and mash.
- Stir in 1 cup cheese, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing, sour cream, green onions and 4 strips crumbled bacon. Turn into prepared baking dish and bake 30 minutes or until bubbling.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bacon. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish, if desired, with additional chopped green onions.
- Recipe Tips
- Cost per recipe*: $8.12. Cost per serving*: $1.01. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
PER SERVING *
|Calories360Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Anna Louise 25 Nov 2017
A family favorite! The only problem I️ had was that balsamic mayo is practically nonexistent in Nashville so I️ had to make it myself, which turned out great because I️ could choose how much I️ wanted to put in it