Creamy Balsamic Mashed PotatoesBest Foods
Steak house standard loaded baked potatoes transform easily into a decadent family-size dish!
- 3 pounds potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- 1 cup dressing (Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 green onions (finely chopped)
- 6 slices bacon ([or turkey bacon], crisp-cooked and crumbled, optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 2-quart shallow baking dish with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- 2Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and cook 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain and mash.
- 3Stir in 1 cup cheese, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing, sour cream, green onions and 4 strips crumbled bacon. Turn into prepared baking dish and bake 30 minutes or until bubbling.
- 4Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bacon. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish, if desired, with additional chopped green onions.
- 5Recipe Tips
- 6Cost per recipe*: $8.12. Cost per serving*: $1.01. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.