- 1 cup dressing (Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves (chopped)
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup walnut halves (toasted)
- 1 cup strawberries (halved)
- 2 ounces shaved parmesan cheese (about 1/4 cup)
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing, honey, mustard, milk and parsley in medium bowl; reserve 3/4 cup for dressing.
- Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining mayonnaise mixture, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 15 minutes. Let chicken cool slightly, then slice.
- Arrange baby spinach leaves on serving platter then top with walnuts, strawberries and cheese. Drizzle with reserved dressing and top with chicken.