- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lb.)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing
- 2 tablespoons sliced kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves (chopped)
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, if desired. Spray large nonstick skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until browned, about 8 minutes. Remove chicken; set aside.
- Reduce heat to low and add water. Stir in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing, olives, sundried tomatoes and parsley. Return chicken and juices to skillet. Cook until sauce thickens and chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 2 minutes.