Creamy Baked TurkeyBest Foods
- 1/2 cup butter crackers (crushed, about 12 crackers)
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pound turkey breast cutlets (boneless, skinless, or chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1Preheat oven to 400°. In small bowl, combine cracker crumbs with 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese; set aside.
- 2In large bowl, combine cream cheese, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, garlic, parsley and remaining Parmesan cheese. Toss turkey with cheese mixture. Turn into shallow 2-quart casserole, then sprinkle with bread crumb mixture.
- 3Bake 25 minutes or until turkey is thoroughly cooked.