- 1/2 cup buttery crackers (crushed, about 12 crackers)
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pound turkey cutlets (boneless, skinless, or chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces)
- Preheat oven to 400°. In small bowl, combine cracker crumbs with 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine cream cheese, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, garlic, parsley and remaining Parmesan cheese. Toss turkey with cheese mixture. Turn into shallow 2-quart casserole, then sprinkle with bread crumb mixture.
- Bake 25 minutes or until turkey is thoroughly cooked.