- 9 ounces artichoke hearts (thawed, drained and chopped)
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (divided)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 10 ounces spinach (chopped, cooked, drained and squeezed dry)
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs (coarsely torn)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (coarsely chopped)
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, sour cream, remaining 3/4 cup cheese, artichoke hearts, chopped spinach and garlic in medium bowl. Spread artichoke mixture into 1-1/2-quart casserole; top with bread crumb mixture, then drizzle with olive oil.
- Combine bread crumbs, 1/4 cup cheese and parsley in small bowl; set aside.
- Bake uncovered 35 minutes or until heated through. Serve with your favorite dippers.