- 1 tablespoon Bertolli® Classico Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach (1 package, thawed and squeezed dry)
- 1 jar Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes (crushed)
- 16 ounces polenta (1 package, prepared, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook garlic 30 seconds. Stir in spinach and cook, stirring frequently, 5 minutes. Stir in Sauce and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until heated through. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
- Arrange polenta on baking sheet, then evenly top each slice with spinach mixture. Bake 10 minutes.