Artichokes are a delicious and nutritious seasonal vegetable. This recipe for Cream of Jerusalem Artichokes, Roasted Nuts, Tarragon and Truffle Oil is a flavorful and bold soup dish that takes 45 minutes to prepare. This recipe combines the heartiness of Jerusalem artichokes with heavy cream and savory herbs. This is a decadent vegetarian soup that is palate pleasing perfection. We hope you share this with your friends because they will love it.
- 600 grams jerusalem artichokes
- 1 onions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 deciliter white wine
- vegetable broth
- 2 deciliters heavy cream
- truffle oil
- Peel the artichokes and the onions. Cut them in 4.
- Heat the olive oil in a pot, brown the artichokes. Pour the white wine, stir and cook for 2 minutes. Cover with vegetable broth and cook for 20 minutes. Mix gradually adding the broth and heavy cream to get a smooth texture.
- In a skillet, roast the hazelnuts for a few minutes. Chop them into small pieces.
- Pour the soup into plates. Add nuts, tarragon and truffle oil.