If you are searching for a decadent dish that will drift you off to your own savory heaven with one bite, then try this recipe for Cream of Cauliflower and Lobster with a Hazelnut Crust. This dish is packed with delicious ingredients that will tanta…
ize your taste buds and whisk away the stresses of the week. This dish has 18 lobster tails, so it is perfect for a big family dinner when you want to show just how much you care. Happy cooking!
- 1 cauliflower (small)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 green apples (finely chopped)
- 30 grams butter
- 1 teaspoon curry (mild)
- whole milk (50 cl.)
- cream (15 cl. liquid)
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 18 langoustine tails
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 60 grams chopped hazelnuts (roasted, medium size)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Bring water with lemon juice to a boil. Add the cauliflower and cook for 12-15 minutes, then drain and set aside.
- Fry the onion and apples in butter for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with curry and cook for 2 minutes. Add milk, cream, salt and pepper. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Grind the cauliflower in the blender for 3 to 4 minutes while gradually adding the apple mixture until you have used it all, then blend until you have a smooth mixture.
- Remove the langoustine shells. In three separate plates, put the flour, beaten eggs, and the chopped hazelnuts.
- Coat the langoustine tails with flour, then with the beaten eggs, and finally the hazelnuts.
- Heat a pan with 2 tablespoons of oil, saute the langoustine tails until golden brown over low heat.
- Pour the cream into a glass and sprinkle with a little curry. Place the langoustines on the side.