- 2 1/4 cups vegetable broth
- 5 cups steamed cauliflower (1 large head)
- 1/4 cup blanched slivered almonds
- 3/4 teaspoon salt (natural, plus more to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow curry powder (plus more to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place all of the ingredients into the blender jar of the KitchenAid® Power Plus® Blender. Secure the lid and set the blender to the Adapti-Blendâ Soup program. Blend until the machine turns itself off. Alternatively, blend for about 5 minutes, starting on speed 1 and gradually increasing to speed 10.
- Soup will come out of the Blender hot. Season with salt to taste, and garnish with finely chopped parsley or chives. Serve with crusty bread or a scoop of cooked grains.