Cream Puffs Filled with White Chocolate MousseReceitas Da Felicidade!
- 250 grams water
- 100 grams butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch sugar
- 160 grams flour
- 4 medium eggs
- 1Preheat oven to 180ºC (approximately 350ºF). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- 2For the filling: Whisk white chocolate mousse powder with the cream and combine thoroughly. Meanwhile, soak the gelatin in a little water, drain and heat in the microwave to dissolve.
- 3Add gelatin to the mousse mixture until combined.
- 4Place mousse mixture in the refrigerator to chill.
- 5For the dough: Pour the water, butter, salt and sugar in the Bimby cup. Set for 5 minutes at 100ºC (approximately 212ºF) at speed 1.
- 6Add the flour all at once and set for 15 seconds at speed 5.
- 7Remove dough from the cup and let cool for 15-20 minutes.
- 8Beat the eggs separately. With the Bimby running at speed 4, slowly add the eggs through the feed tube into the dough. Place the dough in a pastry bag and cool.
- 9Pipe small mounds of the dough on the prepared baking sheet. Reduce the oven temperature to 160ºC (approximately 325ºF).
- 10Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- 11Once cooled, cut in half and fill with the chilled mousse.