Cream puffs are decadent dessert options that can be made in 50 minutes. Try making them for the next holiday potluck, birthday celebration or party. You can even make them for any occasion, or no occasion at all. You don’t need a special occasion t…
enjoy these delectable delights. Ingredients include water, margarine, lemon peel, salt, flour, large eggs, whipped cream, and chocolate fudge. You might want to double the recipe!
- 2.5 deciliters water
- 75 grams margarine
- 1 lemon peel
- 175 grams flour
- 3 large eggs
- whipped cream
- fudge (Chocolate)
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Pour the water in a pan with the margarine, lemon peel, and a pinch of salt. When water boils, add the flour all at once, remove from heat, and whisk to mix well.
- Bring back to heat to dry, but stirring constantly until the dough forms a ball that separates from the walls of the pan.
- Remove from heat, and let cool slightly.
- Then, add the eggs, one at a time, beating well between each addition.
- Continue to beat until the dough is glossy and smooth.
- Place the dough in a pastry bag, and pipe small piles of dough in a tray lined with a silicone mat, or parchment paper.
- Bake at 220 C for 10 minutes, then reduce heat to 170 C, and let the dough dry out with the door ajar.
- The dough is cooked when a cookie dropping makes a humming sound.
- Fill with whipped cream, and cover with hot chocolate fudge.
|Calories350Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.