Cream PuffsReceitas Da Felicidade!
Cream puffs are decadent dessert options that can be made in 50 minutes. Try making them for the next holiday potluck, birthday celebration or party. You can even make them for any occasion, or no occasion at all. You don’t need a special occasion to enjoy these delectable delights. Ingredients include water, margarine, lemon peel, salt, flour, large eggs, whipped cream, and chocolate fudge. You might want to double the recipe!
- 2 1/2 deciliters water
- 75 grams margarine
- 1 lemon peel
- 175 grams flour
- 3 large eggs
- whipped cream
- fudge (Chocolate)
- 1Preheat oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- 2Pour the water in a pan with the margarine, lemon peel, and a pinch of salt. When water boils, add the flour all at once, remove from heat, and whisk to mix well.
- 3Bring back to heat to dry, but stirring constantly until the dough forms a ball that separates from the walls of the pan.
- 4Remove from heat, and let cool slightly.
- 5Then, add the eggs, one at a time, beating well between each addition.
- 6Continue to beat until the dough is glossy and smooth.
- 7Place the dough in a pastry bag, and pipe small piles of dough in a tray lined with a silicone mat, or parchment paper.
- 8Bake at 220 C for 10 minutes, then reduce heat to 170 C, and let the dough dry out with the door ajar.
- 9The dough is cooked when a cookie dropping makes a humming sound.
- 10Fill with whipped cream, and cover with hot chocolate fudge.
PER SERVING *
|Calories350Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.