- 50 grams flour (unleavened)
- 250 grams milk
- 5 egg yolks
- 250 grams cream
- 175 grams sugar
- 1 lemon (zest)
- 1 cinnamon sticks
- 400 grams puff pastry
- Preheat oven to 480°F.
- In a bowl, dissolve the flour with a little milk.
- In another bowl, beat the egg yolks with a fork.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the flour mixture, remaining milk, beaten egg yolk, cream, sugar, lemon zest, and cinnamon stick.
- Save a little egg yolk to brush the pastry rim.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring frequently so it doesn't stick to the bottom.
- Grease the molds.
- Roll out the dough and cut out circles slightly larger than the molds.
- Spread the cut pastry circles in the molds.
- Use a knife to cut off the excess dough.
- Pour the cream into the molds, about 3/4 full.
- Brush the rim of puff pastry with egg yolk.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Perform a toothpick test before removing from oven.
Classic Cream PuffsLovely Little Kitchen
Cream PuffsFifteen Spatulas
No Bake Oreo Layer DessertBrown Eyed Baker
Cream PuffsThe Pioneer Woman
Spinach PuffsHandle the Heat
Spinach PuffsRecipes 4 Living
Chocolate Mayonnaise CakeHellmann's
Easy Cream PuffsInstructables
Asparagus, Ham, & Cheese PuffsItalian Food Forever
Snickers® Chocolate Dream DessertHow does your garden grow
Almond Biscuit BombsWillow Bird Baking
Heavenly Oreo DessertLife in the Lofthouse
Easy Churro Cream PuffsTrue Inspiration Daily
One Perfect Cream PuffEveryDay with Rachael Ray
Berry Tart with Lemon Cookie CrustBetter Homes and Gardens
Spinach & Artichokes In Puff PastryHellmann's
Vegetable PuffRevi's Foodography