- 50 grams flour (unleavened)
- 250 grams milk
- 5 egg yolks
- 250 grams cream
- 175 grams sugar
- 1 lemon (zest)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 400 grams puff pastry
- Preheat oven to 480°F.
- In a bowl, dissolve the flour with a little milk.
- In another bowl, beat the egg yolks with a fork.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the flour mixture, remaining milk, beaten egg yolk, cream, sugar, lemon zest, and cinnamon stick.
- Save a little egg yolk to brush the pastry rim.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring frequently so it doesn't stick to the bottom.
- Grease the molds.
- Roll out the dough and cut out circles slightly larger than the molds.
- Spread the cut pastry circles in the molds.
- Use a knife to cut off the excess dough.
- Pour the cream into the molds, about 3/4 full.
- Brush the rim of puff pastry with egg yolk.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Perform a toothpick test before removing from oven.