Send your mid-morning munchies or lunchtime blues away with this delicious Cream Cheese, Caramelized Onion, and Pistachio Wraps recipe. Featuring an herbed cream cheese mixture, sweet caramelized onions and crisp lettuce, pistachios add the perfect crunch to these wraps. Use your favorite flatbread or tortilla for these tasty vegetarian wraps. For additional protein, you can add slices of your favorite lunchmeat. These Cream Cheese, Caramelized Onion, and Pistachio Wraps make a great at work snack or meal.
- 85 grams cream cheese
- 2 strips red pepper
- 80 grams pistachios
- ground black pepper
- lettuce (diced)
- chicory (Radicchio, diced)
- 100 grams onions (caramelized)
- Stir the cream cheese, and add the sliced peppers and pistachios.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- On each wrap, add lettuce, radicchio chicory, lamb's lettuce, cream cheese mixture, and top with the caramelized onions.
- Roll up carefully.