Cream Cheese Chicken CasseroleDAWNTYLER
My family absolutely loves bacon wrapped cream cheese stuffed chicken breast, so I decided the other day to turn it into a casserole to feed more people without really increasing the cost too much. It turned out great. I think you can add some other things in it to change it a little, like maybe some wilted baby spinach or some artichoke hearts.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast (cooked and chopped or shredded)
- 3 Philadelphia Cream Cheese Spread (tubs, with Onion and Chive at room temperature)
- 3 croissant dough (tubes Pillsbury Seamless)
- 1 3/4 cups heavy cream
- 1 lb. bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- fresh chives (as desired)
- 16 oz. shredded pepper jack cheese (I used Kraft with added cream cheese)
- Preheat oven to 375. Unroll and bake 2 of the 3 tubes of dough for 6 or 7 minutes. You want them to be dried out, but not fully cooked. This is to keep from having a doughy casserole. You can fully cook if you want more crunch to your casserole.
- Mix up the 3 tubs of cream cheese until combined and smooth. Continue mixing while slowly adding in heavy cream.until combined. (I added extra fresh chives because I really like them. Completely optional)
- In 9x13 baking dish, place 1 prebaked croissant dough in the bottom. Spread half of cream cheese mixture on dough.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories910Calories from Fat640|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat640|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes