Cream Cheese Carrot CookiesMadeleine Cocina
Cookies come in all shapes and sizes. These cookies are stuffed with creamy goodness. This recipe for Cream Cheese Carrot Cookies will not only please the palate, they also will be a savory and sweet way to finish a long, hard workday. Ingredients include white flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, butter, raw sugar, regular sugar, eggs, vanilla, shredded carrots, ground nuts, raisins, cream cheese, and honey.
- 1 1/8 cups white flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 113 grams butter (melted at room temperature)
- 1/3 cup raw sugar
- 1/3 cup regular sugar
- 1 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (ground)
- 1 cup carrots (shredded)
- 100 grams nuts (ground)
- 1/2 cup raisins (ground)
- 230 grams cream cheese (melted at room temperature)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1Preheat the oven to 180C.
- 2Mix together the white flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- 3Beat the melted butter, raw sugar, and regular sugar in a different bowl until it has a creamy texture.
- 4Add the egg and vanilla to the butter and keep beating until soft.
- 5Add the carrot, nuts, and raisins to the butter and beat gently using a whisk until it makes a dough. Do not overbeat it.
- 6Grease a cooking tray with butter and put a small dough ball (the size of 1 tablespoon) on it. Cover the whole surface of the tray this way, while leaving a 2 centimeter space between each dough ball.
- 7Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- 8Remove the tray from the oven and let the cookies cool off for 1 minute on the tray before removing to a wire rack. Let them cool off completely.
- 9Beat the cream cheese with the honey in a small bowl until they mix.
- 10Cover 1 cookie with the honey cream cheese and put another cookie on top. Repeat with all the cookies and serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories160Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.