- 5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 strips bacon (quality, ; cooked and crumbled)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups jack cheese (shredded Monterrry)
- 1 box spiral pasta (dried)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
|Calories360Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Patti 9 Feb
I was not crazy about this. The picture makes it look so creamy, but it was very dry. I followed the directions.
Kim Spicer 6 Aug 2018
Great! Make it again
Katie Blosser Bronson 3 Apr 2018
not bad, but i seasoned the chicken while cooking. dont skimp on the soup!! it seems runny, but bakes off and is necessary. not bad for quick weeknight dinner.
Theresa 25 Feb 2018
Missing something - flavour wise!! I am very pedantic & followed recipe to the "t"!! Very disappointed as I cooked it for the family weekend meal! Not doing that again! 2 year old spat it out on 1st mouthful! Sigh......
Myishia 4 Feb 2018
Added more cream of chicken soup
Shevonne 19 Mar 2017
Delicious! I added a little more than a cup of cheese into the chicken mix AND more than a cup of cheese on top
Corrie N. 5 Aug 2016
The only reason I gave this four stars is because it isn't very healthy. But it is definitely good for an easy dinner that everyone will love. My daughter chose this to make because she is learning to cook, so it's simple. Serve it with a green salad or something so you don't hate yourself in the morning, because it is definitely a guilty pleasure.
Sarah S. 23 Jul 2016
This is so tasty! It was perfect for satisfying my carb craving and did not take very long to complete.