- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup frozen cranberries (or fresh, coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (coarsely)
- 1 eggs (slightly beaten)
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 9 x 5-inch loaf pan; set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir in cranberries and walnuts; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine egg, orange juice and orange peel. With wire whisk, stir in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise. Gradually stir flour mixture into mayonnaise mixture until moistened. Batter will be stiff. In prepared loaf pan, evenly spoon batter. Bake 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. On wire rack, cool 15 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely.