- 3 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup dried cranberries (chopped)
- 3/4 cup walnut (chopped)
- 1 packet active dry yeast (¼ ounce package, 7g)
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 3/4 cup cranberry juice
- 4 tablespoons salted butter (melted)
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, mix the yeast with warm water. Wait 10 min until the yeast is activated and a froth forms.
- Combine the flour, sugar, salt, black pepper, dried cranberries and walnuts in a KitchenAid® Artisan Stand Mixer Bowl. Attach Bowl and Flat Beater to Mixer and Mix on Speed 3 for 1 minute until just combined.
- Add the yeast mixture, cranberry juice and melted butter to the flour mixture and Mix on Speed 3 until just incorporated. Attach the Dough Hook and knead on Speed 4 for 7 minutes.
- Place dough in a lightly greased bowl and cover. Let rise in a warm place for 2 hours or until doubled in size.
- Line an 8x4 inch loaf pan with non-stick spray and parchment paper.