- 2 pounds pork loin roast, boneless
- 16 ounces whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons orange peel (grated)
- In a small bowl, stir together cranberry sauce, brown sugar and orange peel.
- Place roast in a shallow baking dish. Spread with 1/4 cup cranberry mixture. Roast, uncovered, at 350 degrees F., for 40 minutes (about 20 minutes per pound) or until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Baste every 20 minutes with cranberry mixture. Remove roast from oven; let rest about 10 minutes before slicing to serve. Heat remaining cranberry mixture and serve with roast.