Present this festive roast to your holiday company. Serve with Garlic Rosemary Mashed Potatoes, buttered carrots and Cherry Chocolate Fondue for dessert.
- 4 pounds pork loin roast (boneless)
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
- 16 ounces cranberry sauce (whole-berry)
- Combine cornstarch, cinnamon, salt in small saucepan. Stir in orange juice and cranberry sauce. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened. Set aside.
- Place pork in shallow pan and spoon over about 1/2 cup cranberry sauce.
- Roast in a 350 degree F. oven for 40-60 minutes to an hour (20 minutes per pound), basting occasionally with additional sauce, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Remove roast from oven; let rest about 10 minutes before carving. Serve with additional cranberry sauce.