These cranberry balsamic glazed pork medallions are the perfect way to give back to your loved ones this season.
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- Slice the pork tenderloin into 1 inch medallions. Season with salt and pepper. Preheat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together the cranberry juice, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, cornstarch and garlic. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until sauce thickens. Set aside and keep warm.
- Add the pork medallions to the skillet and cook, turning once, for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature reaches between 145 degrees F. (medium rare) to 160 degrees F. (medium). Remove the pork to a serving platter. Spoon the glaze over the pork and serve.