Flip the switch on mama's cookies! This recipe is for Cracked Chocolate Cookies. This delicious and flavorful recipe only contains ingredients. It's not only delicious but good for you! Don't believe us? Try this Cracked Chocolate Cookies recipe for yourself. Let us know your thoughts about this recipe in our comments below. Or give this recipe a star rating! It's great to share your thoughts with others! Happy Baking!
- 43 grams melted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 teaspoons chocolate (powder)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup almonds (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate (chopped)
- powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Mix together the melted butter, sugar, vanilla, and egg in a large bowl..
- Sift all of the powdered ingredients together and pour them into the bowl.
- Mix all of the ingredients with an electric mixer at the lowest setting/speed.
- Add the chocolate and the almonds and stir with a spatula or spoon.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Cover a baking tray with cooking spray or parchment paper.
- Begin forming small, round pieces with the dough (approx 2 cm. in diameter) and cover them in powdered sugar.
- Place the pieces of cookie dough on the baking tray, making sure to leave about 3 cm. of space between all of the cookies.
- Bake for 12–15 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and let the cookies cool on the baking tray for 5–10 minutes.
- Take the cookies off of the baking tray and let them finish cooling on a separate tray or dish.
PER SERVING *
|Calories160Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.