- 3 cups cooked chicken (chopped, I used rotisserie chicken)
- 10 3/4 ounces cheese soup (condensed)
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 2 stalks celery (chopped)
- 2 carrots (thinly sliced)
- 1 ounce ranch salad dressing mix (Hidden Valley Original)
- 2 1/4 ounces Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Bits
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces fine egg noodles (dried, uncooked)
|Calories430Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Brandi 14 days ago
So tasty!! Very filling and absolutely delicious
Linn 2 Feb
Very tasty! I didn’t have bacon bits so I used bacon grease for flavor. I also used Velveeta Sharp Cheddar, because I had it.
Cassie Halford 17 Jan
It was great... will be doing it again
pamala 1 Jan
This soup was awesome. Cant wait until i can make it again. We made garlic bread, that made it that more yummy.
Lora H. 1 Jan
Other than not using the bacon, I followed the recipe. It is very good and I will definitely be making it again. It's a little on the thick side so I added some more chicken stock.
Donal Black 18 Dec 2018
Amazing perfect cure so a cold!
Jamila Pacheco 18 Dec 2018
I made this when I was feeling under the weather and it was delicious! I used a rotisserie chicken and cooked the bacon instead of using bacon bits. I will make this again!
Anthony 17 Dec 2018
Delicious! Everyone loved it. Had to add water, once the noodles were added they absorbed most of the liquid
Bill Ewton 8 Nov 2018
Really good. This soup stays in the recipe box
Arner 14 Oct 2018
Very good, easy recipe. Definitely feel rotisserie chicken would add an extra layer of flavor and may well try the next batch with green chillies or pepperoncinis.
Jan G. 8 Oct 2018
Turned out really good. Very flavorful and hearty plus easy to fix. I used real bacon bits and added just a touch of fresh thyme to it. My room mate loved it too!
Kristi Morehead 12 Sep 2018
My kids did not like the noodles or creamy texture
Elizabeth 29 Apr 2018
Fantastic. I skipped the cheese soup and added white wine.
Jordan C. 2 Apr 2018
Great flavor! Hearty but not too heavy.