- 1/3 cup hellmann' or best food real mayonnais
- 3 tablespoons fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 6 1/2 ounces crabmeat (or 1 cup frozen crabmeat, thawed)
- 18 sliced mushrooms
- 1. Preheat oven to 400. 2. In small bowl, blend Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, bread crumbs, cheese and garlic; fold in crabmeat. Evenly spoon mixture into mushroom caps. 3. On baking sheet, arrange mushroom caps. Bake 20 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned.
PER SERVING *
|Calories650Calories from Fat370|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat370|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Hunter Adams 18 days ago
very good! made these for thanksgiving and were a hit! senice i made WAY too much stuffing i used the leftover for crabcakes which were very good!
Kenya F. 8 Jul
It was delicious. I did sprinkle on sone old bay seasonung when it came out the oven. I wish I would have added it in the mixture.
Christina 5 Jul
very tasty after adding a bit of spices. used just 1/8 cup of mayo.
JymJym 29 May
Excellent! I made the filling and also mixed some mozzarella cheese in with it. Instead of several little mushrooms I purchased two large portobello mushrooms and filled them accordingly. Then I made a foil basket put mushrooms inside and grilled them for 16 minutes Delicious!
Christine Gordon Gordon 16 Apr
My husband loved these. I used shrimp instead of crabmeat. I subbed Romano for the cheese since we didn’t have any Parmesan. Still turned out delicious. I also added an Italian herb seasoning mix to the mixture.
AamirGhazaly 11 Mar
Good but had to add alot of my own spices to make it pop.
Joan H. 29 May 2016
I really like this recipe, can you freeze them? I like them just the way they are, I might add some cream cheese and shrimp to the recipe.
Mae D. 16 Apr 2016
Pretty good! Recommend using coconut crumbs or crushed nuts though. Using 1/8th cup mayonnaise is also sufficient and is an easy way to cut calories from the recipe. I personally like to sub some mayonnaise for cream cheese though, making it 1/16th cup mayo and 1/16th cup cream cheese. It's really good!
Tim H. 24 Mar 2016
These are absolutely incredible! Everyone loves them!! So happy to have stumbled on this recipe! I've made them several times and I also used cream cheese. But I use half mayo half cream cheese. I'm not convinced it matters because these are just phenomenal
Barbara M. 13 Dec 2015
I modified it by adding cream cheese instead of mayonnaise. I would give it the highest rating available.