- 1/3 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 6 1/2 ounces crabmeat (or 1 cup frozen crabmeat, thawed)
- 18 mushrooms (medium, stems removed)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In small bowl, blend Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, bread crumbs, cheese and garlic; fold in crabmeat. Evenly spoon mixture into mushroom caps.
- On baking sheet, arrange mushroom caps. Bake 20 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned.