Crab Stuffed MushroomsYummly
Creamy crab and buttery crackers fill these mushrooms that are easy to make and fancy to eat!
- 16 cremini mushrooms (large)
- 1 scallions
- 6 ounces cooked lump crabmeat (drained)
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 ounce grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon old bay seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 18 round buttery crackers (crackers, like Ritz)
- 1Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- 2Line a square baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- 3Carefully remove the stems from the mushrooms and discard or save for an alternative use.
- 4Arrange the mushrooms in the baking pan with the cavities facing up. Set aside.
- 5Finely mince the scallion.
- 6Place the crabmeat, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, minced scallion, parsley, Old Bay seasoning, and garlic powder in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- 7Place the crackers into a Ziploc bag. Using a rolling pin or the bottom of a heavy glass, crush the crackers into coarse crumbs.
- 8Add the cracker crumbs to the mixing bowl.
- 9Using clean hands, mix all the ingredients together until thoroughly combined.
- 10With a small spoon and clean hands, stuff a generous Tablespoon of filling into each mushroom. Pack the filling tightly into each cavity, using enough so that the mushrooms are domed with stuffing.
- 11Transfer the baking pan to the preheated oven.
- 12Bake for 24-27 minutes, until the mushrooms have released some of their juices and the stuffing is nicely browned.
- 13Remove the pan from the oven. Allow the mushrooms to cool for 5 minutes before plating and serving.