- 4 boneless center cut pork chops
- 10 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 4 oz)
- 1 cup french fried onions
- 1 package knorr rice side babi back bbq
- Prepare Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Baby Back BBQ according to package directions; set aside.
- Meanwhile, season chops, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chops, turning once, 6 minutes or until chops are done. Remove chops from skillet and set aside. Cook mushrooms in same skillet, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until golden. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Remove skillet from heat, set aside.
- Arrange Rice on serving platter. Top with chops, then mushroom mixture and cheese. Sprinkle with onions.
Stevens 16 Dec 2016
This recipe was amazing! Flavorful and hearty. I also used the drippings after frying the chops to make a gravy that i poured over top