Recipe courtesy of Devon Delaney
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons radish (diced)
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (chipotle)
- 1 teaspoon coffee beans (finely ground)
- 1 teaspoon turbinado sugar (Sugar In The Raw)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 Italian bread (20-inch, cut into 1-inch slices)
- 1/4 cup black olives (AND green olives, chopped)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil (chopped)
- 1/4 cup shallots (chopped)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1/4 cup blue cheese (crumbled)
- 4 cups arugula
- Prepare horseradish Ranch dressing by combing horseradish, Ranch dressing, and radish in serving bowl. Cover and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the sea salt, cumin, paprika, chili powder, coffee, black pepper, and sugar. Rub both sides of tenderloin with the spice blend. Let tenderloin rest on a plate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat clean outdoor grill, skillet, or grill pan to medium heat. Heat 1 tablespoon brush grill racks with oil if outdoor grilling, or heat cooking oil in pan and cook tenderloin for 4-6 minutes on each side, or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F. Remove tenderloin to a plate to rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, broil bread slices until golden, flipping once. In a bowl combine the olives, basil, shallots, tomatoes, and blue cheese.
- Slice tenderloin against the grain into 1/4 –inch thick slices.
- Assemble salad by giving each of 6 dinner plates in a bed of arugula. Lay 2 grilled bread pieces on top of each arugula bed and lay a layer of tomato blend across toast.