Couscous with Prawns and SquidKooking
Finding the perfect dinner when you are craving a decadent dish that will be hearty and healthy is sometimes hard to find. This dish for Couscous with Prawns and Sauteed Squid is sweet, savory and hearty. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your family and friends with a delicious dinner this week. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do.
- 200 grams couscous (medium)
- 12 prawns (or shrimp)
- 1 slice emperor fillets (about 200 g)
- 300 grams squid (cleaned and sliced)
- 1 leeks (medium, diced)
- 1 green pepper (diced)
- 1 squid ink (sachet)
- ground black pepper
- paprika (optional, for garnish)
- 1Peel prawns.
- 2Prepare a fish stock with the shrimp heads and shells.
- 3Cut the Emperor filet in small pieces.
- 4In a pan, gently fry leek and bell pepper over low heat.
- 5When vegetables are al dente, add fish pieces and cook briefly.
- 6When the fish stock is ready, strain and pour into another saucepan.
- 7Add squid ink, leek, bell pepper, fish, and couscous.
- 8Boil for 3 minutes or as indicated on the package.
- 9Season with salt and pepper.
- 10Fry squid for about 2-3 minutes and add to couscous.
- 11To serve, sprinkle with paprika.