Finding the perfect dinner when you are craving a decadent dish that will be hearty and healthy is sometimes hard to find. This dish for Couscous with Prawns and Sauteed Squid is sweet, savory and hearty. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the nex…
time you go shopping so you can surprise your family and friends with a delicious dinner this week. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do.
- 200 grams couscous (medium)
- 12 prawns (or shrimp)
- 1 slice emperor fillets (about 200 g)
- 300 grams squid (cleaned and sliced)
- 1 leeks (medium, diced)
- 1 green pepper (diced)
- 1 squid ink (sachet)
- ground black pepper
- paprika (optional, for garnish)
- Peel prawns.
- Prepare a fish stock with the shrimp heads and shells.
- Cut the Emperor filet in small pieces.
- In a pan, gently fry leek and bell pepper over low heat.
- When vegetables are al dente, add fish pieces and cook briefly.
- When the fish stock is ready, strain and pour into another saucepan.
- Add squid ink, leek, bell pepper, fish, and couscous.
- Boil for 3 minutes or as indicated on the package.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Fry squid for about 2-3 minutes and add to couscous.
- To serve, sprinkle with paprika.