- 2 cups pumpkin (diced)
- 1 onion
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup couscous
- 2 chicken steaks
- orange juice (drops)
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 handful dried cranberries
- fresh coriander (Chopped, to your taste)
- Heat the oven very hot.
- Place the diced pumpkin and the onion slices on a tray.
- Season it with salt and a little bit of olive oil and bring to bake (about 25-30 minutes).
- Meanwhile put the boiling water over the couscous, season with salt to taste and cover.
- Wait 10 minutes before using.
- Cut the chicken steaks into thin strips and season with drops of orange juice and salt.
- Sauté in a pan until golden.
- In a small cup prepare the sauce:
- Add 4 tablespoons of olive oil with vinegar, grated orange peel and spices.
- Stir well.
- In a serving bowl place the couscous, chicken, pumpkin and onion, cranberries and involve all with the prepared sauce.
- Serve with a sprinkle of fresh coriander.