- 1/4 cup apricot juice
- 1/4 cup sweet sherry
- 1 cup couscous
- 1/4 cup dried apricot (chopped)
- 1/3 cup shelled pistachios (chopped)
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons parsley (chopped)
- 3 scallions (thinly sliced)
- 1 large eggs (lightly beaten)
- 4 1/2 pounds pork loin (boned)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a medium saucepan, bring 1 cup water, apricot juice and sherry to a boil. Remove from heat. Stir in couscous. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes until all liquid has been absorbed. Fluff with a fork.
- Transfer couscous to a bowl. Stir in apricots, pistachios, raisins, parsley, scallion and egg. Season to taste.
- Place pork on a board, fat-side down. Slice through the thickest part of pork, without cutting all the way through, to make a flap.
- Press filling along the center of the pork. Fold in the flap to enclose filling and roll tightly. Tie securely with kitchen string at 1 inch intervals.
- Place pork on a rack in a roasting dish. Rub liberally with oil and salt. Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to moderate, 350°F. Bake for another 1 hour or until juices run pale pink or clear. Remove from oven and allow to rest several minutes before slicing.
PER SERVING *
|Calories660Calories from Fat330|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat330|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Simply Saucy Bacon-Wrapped Pork LoinPork
Cranberry Apple Stuffed Pork LoinSimply Recipes
Mustard-Herb Crusted Pork Loin RoastPork
Perfectly Moist Pork LoinReal Housemoms
Paprika-Marinated Pork Loin RoastWall Street Journal
Super Moist Sausage & Bread Stuffing Hellmann's
Roast Pork Loin With Poblano Chile SauceHellmann's
Beer Braised Pork LoinThe Spruce
Roast Pork Loin with New PotatoesTaste
Garlic-and-Rosemary Roast Pork LoinFood and Wine
Tuscan Pork Loinwebmd.com
Pork Loin with Prosciutto, Fontina, and SagePork
Smoked Pork LoinCDKitchen
Royal Stuffed Pork LoinRiceselect
Pork Chops With Creamy Lime SalsaHellmann's
Spicy Cured Pork LoinPork
Roasted Pork Loin with Pearl OnionsMartha Stewart
Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Pork LoinSaveur
Sausage-Stuffed Pork Loin RoastPork
Paprika-Marinated Pork Loin RoastAndrew Zimmern
Roasted Pork LoinAllRecipes