Courgette and Mushroom CarbonaraAnanás e Hortelã
- 2 zucchini (small)
- 300 grams penne pasta
- 6 slices bacon
- 6 fresh mushrooms
- fresh thyme (to taste)
- olive oil (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 4 tablespoons cream
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1Heat water with salt in a pan, and when boiling add the pasta to cook.
- 2Wash the unpeeled courgettes and cut them lengthwise with a carrot peeler, so as to obtain very thin slices of courgette (reject the spongy center).
- 3Cook the courgettes on another pan with boiling water, for 1 to 2 minutes.
- 4Remove immediately from the water.
- 5Set aside.
- 6Slice the mushrooms and the bacon into thin strips.
- 7Put a little olive oil in a frying pan, add the bacon and cook until toasted.
- 8Add the mushrooms and fresh thyme sprigs.
- 9Let it cook for a while.
- 10Meanwhile, prepare the sauce.
- 11Mix the eggs, egg yolks, cream and parmesan in a bowl, beating them well.
- 12Set aside.
- 13Drain the pasta when al dente, put it in the frying pan and mix it with the mushrooms and the bacon.
- 14Also add the sauce and the courgette.
- 15Mix quickly and don't let it cook for much longer.
- 16Serve immediately, garnishing it with thyme and sprinkling it with grated parmesan.