- 1 lipton recipe secrets golden onion soup mix
- 3/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 eggs
- 2 tablespoons i can't believe it's not butter! spread
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In medium bowl, thoroughly combine Lipton ® Recipe Secrets ® Golden Onion Soup Mix, bread crumbs and cheese. Dip chicken in egg beaten with 1 teaspoon water, then bread crumb mixture, until evenly coated. 2. On baking sheet, arrange chicken; drizzle with Spread. 3. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Also terrific with Lipton ® Recipe Secrets ® Onion or Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix.
Joy 6 Oct
Very easy & super tasty. Even my picky teen liked it. Will make this a regular.
renee kim k. 20 Sep 2016
This recipe rocks!!! The only thing i changed was Ritz Cracker crumbs for the bread crumbs and freshly shaved Parmesan. I also used a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil instead of I Can't Believe Its' Not Butter Spread (substitutions because I didn't have those products on hand), and non-stick Reynolds Wrap. Very easy and very delicious and a quick meal for after work, from start to finish, 30 minutes. Great!!! I WILL make this again and again!!! Thank You for this recipe!!! I will be sure to have all of the main ingredients on hand the next time I make Country Style Chicken Cutlets! Promise!!!