- 4 pounds country style pork ribs
- 29 ounces peach slices (in heavy syrup, undrained)
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 jalapeno chiles (seeded and minced*)
- In blender container, or food processor, place peaches, chili sauce, sugar, vinegar, steak sauce, oil, cumin, salt and pepper; blend until smooth. Pour into a medium saucepan, stir in jalapeno and heat through, stirring, over low heat.
- Prepare a banked medium-hot fire in kettle-style grill. Grill ribs over indirect heat for 2 hours, brushing with peach sauce several times during last 30 minutes of grilling. Bring remaining sauce to a boil, boil 2 minutes and serve on side with ribs.