Country Potato SaladBest Foods
- 2 pounds all-purpose potatoes (cut into 3/4-inch cubes, about 6 cups)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup celery (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 eggs (hard-cooked, chopped)
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish (or chopped dill pickles, optional)
- 1Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain and cool slightly.
- 2Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, vinegar and pepper in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients; toss well.