- 1 sheet pie dough (frozen)
- 2 tablespoons tomato chutney
- 1 onion (finely sliced)
- 6 slices bacon (cut in half)
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
- 8 large eggs
- parsley leaves (to serve)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly roll pie crust out with a rolling pin to fit a 10 inch pie plate. Ease into pie plate, crimping edges and chill 15 minutes.
- Spread chutney over base. Scatter over onion, bacon and cheese.
- Break eggs evenly over filling, pushing aside ingredients to allow eggs to seep around filling. Season to taste.
- Bake 30-35 minutes, until filling sets and crust turns golden. Scatter with parsley to serve.