- 2 medium potatoes (sliced)
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry sheets (thawed)
- 1 cup bolognese sauce (prepared cold)
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley (plus additional, to serve)
- 1 eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- salad leaves (to serve)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place potatoes in a heatproof bowl; cover with cold water. Microwave on high (100%) power 4-5 mins. Rinse under cold water; drain well.
- Using a dinner plate as a guide, cut a 9-inch from pastry sheet. Place on prepared baking pan.
- Spoon bolognese sauce in center of pastry, leaving a 3/4-inch border. Cover evenly with potato slices. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley; season to taste. Brush border with egg.
- Cut a 9 1/2-inch circle from remaining pastry sheet. Drape over filling, pressing edges together with a fork to seal; brush with remaining egg. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake 15-20 mins, until crisp and golden. Sprinkle with additional parsley. Serve in wedges with salad leaves.