Having the perfect appetizers are a splendid start to a party. These Cottage Cheese and Spinach Lasagna Baskets offer creamy, savory and mouth-watering gooey goodness. Combine spinach with black pepper, salt, garlic, grated parmesan cheese and pesto sauce to create a creamy, dreamy sauce. And the surprise ingredient? Quail eggs! Yes, they offer an added layer of creamy texture and flavor to these baskets of love!
- olive oil
- 200 grams spinach
- salt (Herbal)
- ground black pepper
- 200 grams garlic (Tete's, and Aromatic Herbs Cottage Cheese, or similar cottage cheese)
- 50 grams grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 6 sheets lasagne
- 12 quail eggs
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan, add the spinach and cook for a few minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, and add crushed cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, and pesto.
- Cook the lasagna by dipping the sheets in boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Cut each sheet in two, and place each one in a small individual pan, greased with olive oil.
- Use the boiling lasagna water to cook the quail eggs, remove from water, and set aside.
- Half fill each sheet of lasagna.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 220 C.
- Serve with boiled quail egg on top.