Brioche is a delicate and delicious bread of French origin. This recipe for Cottage Cheese and Orange Blossom Brioche is rich, hearty and flavorful. The cheese and orange blossom water pair perfectly in this bountiful bread. Serve it up with butter or your favorite jam. Any way you serve it, this brioche is the perfect blend of flavors and textures. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this sweet treat as much as we do.
- 5 tablespoons cottage cheese
- 3 eggs
- 35 grams corn starch
- 3 tablespoons artificial sweetener
- 1 tablespoon orange flower water
- Preheat oven to 400F
- In a bowl, beat the cottage cheese, egg yolks, cornstarch, sweetener, and orange blossom water together.
- In another bowl, beat the egg whites, and then fold in gently to the previous mixture.
- Pour into a round cake pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 400F and then for 25 minutes at 320F.
- Be careful not to open the oven during baking, as it may cause the bread to deflate. Cool completely before removing from the pan.